Monday, February 4, 2008

Quotes of the Moment

I love quotes. I have a folder that I keep them in when I find a good one. Here a few that have powerful meaning to me right now. I'm having a hard time applying them to my own life. And the last one, well i just love the thought of that!



"Take the first step in faith. You don't
have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." Swedish proverb


"Love is giving someone your heart, knowing that they can destroy your whole world when you do that, but trusting that person not to do that". The I-conscience



"Remember there's no such thing as a small
act of kindness. Every act creates
a ripple with no logical end."
- Scott Adams



"Let no feeling of discouragement prey
upon you, and in the end you
are sure to succeed."
- Abraham Lincoln




"A journey of a thousand miles must
begin with a single step."
- Chinese Proverb

"You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger then your faith."

~Mary Manin Morrissey

"You must take personal responsibility.
You cannot change the circumstances,
the seasons, or the wind, but
you can change yourself"
- Jim Rohn
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out