Saturday, September 27, 2014

Annual Girls Night!

Our annual girl's night was fun and simple. We met at Idaho Pizza company and then went to Sub Zero for ice cream.  In attendance this year from left to right:
Sandee, Lovina, Amanda, Lorelai, Opal, River, Me, Flower, Alyse, Laura, Kassidee, Lauren, Morgan. Not pictured here but also attended are Jessica, Erina, Alysin.


Every time I pointed the camera in Lovina's direction she would put down her cup and smile immediately. It was the cutest thing and I can't get enough of this girl!

Here's Erina and Alysin!






Again, Lovina realized I was taking a photo so she turned around and smiled!



I love my family!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out